[HCDX] RTD Djibouti QSL

I received a full data QSL letter/folder stamped and signed by Chief of the Technical services and a sticker from Radio Television de Djibouti for a reception report on 4780 kHz in 64 days. I mailed them a printed report along with 2 IRCs as return postage. The QSL shows a black and white photo of the Radio station along with broadcast schedules of radio and TV (time & freq)  in french. Radio frequencies mentioned  are 1116, 1539 medium wave and 4780 kHz SW. Broadcast starts from 0300-2000 GMT(still they use it istead of UT)  and languages are Afar, Somali and Arabic. (But I monitored them in French too!). E-mail of technical department: rtdtech@xxxxxxxxx, and address Boite Postale 97, Djibouti, Rep of Djibouti.

T.R.Rajeesh
Kerala, INDIA

Preorder your WRTH 2007: