Re: [HCDX] [Cumbre DX] R Bahrain 6010.1

Jari:

I have been noting Bahrain on 9.745 AM/U lately at significantly improved
levels (S-4 to 4+) on DX Tuner Sweden in the 2130 time frame, with no hint
of the former co-channel stas V. of Han or HCJB. A few months ago it was
hard to dig Bahrain out of these co-channel occupants. Of course this
channel is continuous Arabic music, so programming much different than 6010.
Seems like they might be using full 60 KW power now, whereas before using
only lesser output - maybe a revival all around w/ Bahrain?!

Bruce

Bruce W. Churchill

Senior Project Manager

Emergency & Transportation Operations Division

b.churchill@xxxxxxxxxx

 <http://www.delcan.com> www.delcan.com

Systems Business, National Operations

14320 Firestone Blvd.