[HCDX] Department of bizarre QSLs

Received two verifications today - both dupes!!!

Full data letter from KTRS-550 for reception in January 2006. Different
letterhead from first verie, and different signer: Judy Reishman,
Administrative Assistant. Address is 638 West Port Plaza, St. Louis, MO
63146

Partial data letter from AFN Diego Garcia with beautiful 8 x 10 photo of
island, signed by IC2 Bennett. Date on letter is Jan 23, 2006, postmark on
envelope is the same. Almost a year to arrive!!! The envelope, letter and
photo were all in good shape, so I don't think they were just stuffed in a
corner somewhere. Still, pretty weird if you ask me.

Hope the QSL Santa visits your mailbox today. 73s

Jim Pogue KH2AR/WPE9HLJ/KG6DX1A

Memphis, Tennessee USA

NRD-535, ICF-2010

Wellbrook LA5030 loop, attic longwire