[HCDX] Holiday Gift Ideas from the Radio Heritage Foundation

Last Minute Holiday Gift Ideas from
The Radio Heritage Foundation
____________________________

At www.radioheritage.net we've got some great last minute gift ideas,
stocking stuffers and neat treats for yourself...and every purchase
you make
through our on-line store helps support our registered non-profit
activities
to protect radio heritage in the Pacific!

Popular favorites are 'The World Radio TV Handbook 2007' for just
US$19.77
[including a colorful article about the History of Broadcasting in the
Pacific from material in our archives] and 'Passport to WorldBand
Radio
2007' for just US$15.61 and you may qualify for free shipping if you
live in
the USA........

Other great buys include 'Brass Button Broadcasters' with many
anecdotes
about Armed Forces Radio from just US$25......'Pirate Radio Stations'
from
US$24.95.....'Tokyo Calling' [very topical this year with the recent
death
of the original 'Tokyo Rose' ] from under US$20...and that classic
about
broadcasting along the US-Mexican border...''Border Radio' is there
from
less than US$15.......along with plenty of other great reads for the
Holiday
Season.........

Just visit www.radioheritage.net, and follow the path 'books general'
under
The Emporium heading...VISA, Mastercard, Diners, AMEX accepted!

Antique radio books include 'The Antique Radio Restoration Guide'
from only
US$20.30...'Radios by Hallicrafters' from just US$25.33
and....'Antique
Trader Radio & TV Price Guide' from just US$13.41....plus many others.

Easy to find at www.radioheritage.net under the path 'books
antique/vintage'
and remember we've got some special promotions only available from
our own
store and these are:

'Shoestring Pirates' by Adrian Blackburn + the CD 'Fresh Pacific
Wind'..the
story of Radio Hauraki...just a few sets left at US$69.95...why pay
US$89.95
for the book only elsewhere when we've got the best price here PLUS
you get
the CD and international air shipping in our price!!!!!

'Voices in the Air' the story of broadcasting in New Zealand PLUS a
bonus
set of 1920's Emerging Years postage stamps including the anniversary
of
radio issue...only a couple of sets still available for US$69.95.
Price
includes international air shipping, and VISA/Mastercard both
accepted at
www.radioheritage.net

The 'Art Deco Vintage Australian Radio Medallions' make a unique and
collectable gift..and only 300 sets were minted with most already
sold in
Australia. There are 12 beautiful medallions, each with a vintage
radio
design, and a wonderful presentation box with full details about each
radio
design........these are available right now for just US$449.99
including
insured international air shipping.

Full details at www.radioheritage.net and just click on the medallion
logo
on any page to reserve your set now.

Whilst on the Amazon pages in our on-line book store, enjoy shopping
for
books, CDs, DVDs,radio receivers and much more because every purchase
you
make through The Emporium helps our fund raising activities.....and,
we
welcome any donation you can make towards our non-profit
activities...you
can use your VISA, Mastercard, AMEX etc in a variety of major
currencies by
using the 'Donation' button in the top left hand corner of every
page......

The team at the Radio Heritage Foundation takes this opportunity to
thank
you for your interest in Pacific radio heritage and history in
2006...and
wishes you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a very Happy
New Year
in 2007.....and invites you to visit www.radioheritage.net as often
as your
time allows...there's always something new...and interesting.....such
as our
new Art of Radio (c) Hawaii Exhibition currently on-line........

Preorder your WRTH 2007: