Re: [HCDX] [Cumbre DX] RE: A few loggings from Tofino, B.C.

Alfa Lima International right now on 6286 khz In Am
Make sure to keep updated in the sw pirates group or the sw pirares free radio board www.alfalima.net/forum

Greetings from Alfred Zoer ( Alfa Lima Int )

-------------------------------------
Our email address
info@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Surf to Alfa Lima web
Short-wave Pirate Radio
http://www.alfalima.net
and
www.alfalima.net/start as your startingpage
______________________
_____________________________________
Our QSL Card?
ask for our contacct address

Enclose 1 euro or dollar for reply
Online Radio listening/logs and electronics forum
http://www.alfalima.net/forum
SW pirates group!!!
Receive the latest SW-Pirates info
Simply subscribe by sending a blanc email to:
SWpirates-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx
More info at: http://www.egroups.com/group/SWpirates