[HCDX] Unid 6095

Unid, 6095, 1025-1100  Dec 27, 2006.   Noted comments in unknown language, but during news, cut aways were in Russian.  In between comments portion, music presented.  At the end of the broadcast at 1100, a familiar internval signal was heard.  I think it was from the Voice of Russia, but  can't be certain anymore?  Signal was poor.   Checked this freq out on Dec 28, 2006 and although I could hear the station, it was very weak in the noise and impossible to copy.  I checked every reference book and database I could; and  I could not find a sked for this freq or station
anywhere for this time frame.  (Chuck Bolland, December 28, 2006)

Preorder your WRTH 2007: