[HCDX] New shortwave stations Uganda and Sudan

UGANDA. According to my sources a new religious station
"Dunamis Shortwave" will start broadcasting 1 Feb 2007 on
4750 kHz. Located near Kampala, Uganda and using a 1kW
Crown transmitter with wire NVIS antenna. Starts with 4 hrs/day
in Luganda, Swahili and English. Later 9 hrs/day. No exact schedule
available yet. Not too good frequency choice when Sudanese Radio
Peace is on the channel too. I told them there will be co-channel
interference and it seems they had forgot the Sudanese station
being on this frequency.

SUDAN (SOUTH). In mid-February 2007 a new religious station
will be installed in Ezo, Sudan. The power will be 250 Watts. The
frequency is 6.00 MHZ so possibly 6000 kHz. No further details
available at the moment.

Happy New Year

Jari Savolainen
Kuusankoski