[HCDX] About St.Petersburg Regional Center QSL

Dear colleagues,

First of all, I am very sorry about this delay with our QSLs...

I already sent 57 QSL cards mostly for old reports. These QSLs
includes Kaliningard (Bolshakovo) reports that were dated till October
31, 2003 only (Kaliningrad is out of our structure after this date).

Our current schedule (in Russian only at the moment)
http://spb.rtrn.ru/info.asp?view=1553

If you have any old unverified reports for St.Petersburg (any date)
and Kaliningrad (till October 31, 2003) please contact me via
dxcorner@xxxxxxxxx or timofeyev@xxxxx

All new reports for our current St.Petersburg transmissions will
verify by our QSL card, sticker and paper pennant (usual mail reports
with one IRC or USD are more preferred than e-mail ones).

Our address:
Mikhail Timofeyev
SPbRC Technical department
St. Petersburg Regional Center
ul. Akademika Pavlova, 3
Saint-Petersburg
197022
Russia

73 and good DX!

Mikhail Timofeyev
St.Petersburg
Russia

as> KALININGRAD

as> 15305 Radio Rossii, Kaliningrad (Bolshakovo), Saint Petersburg Regional Center,

as> 3, Akademika Pavlova st., Saint Petersburg, 197022 Russia,

as> Verification by a reception report dated September 04, 2001 for a
as> russian transmission for the Caucasus Region with 160 kws.

as> Very nice QSL Card full data of Saint Petersburg Regional Center with five small pictures of:

as> a)      311-meter high broadcasting tower of the Leningrad Radio
as> & TV Transmitting Center (Saint Petersburg)

as> b)      Radio Center No. 11 (Leningrad Region, Krasny Bor): MW
as> directional aerial system called “Bolshaya zarya” with 26
as> radio-towers (42 meters each) is used for long-distance MW broadcasting;

as> c)      Short Wave SGD-type (curtain) antennas of the Radio
as> Center No. 11 (Leningrad region, Krasny Bor)

as> d)      3TV Channel transmitter of the Leningrad Radio and TV
as> Transmitting Center (Saint Petersburg)

as> e)      Technical room of high-power LW/MW transmitters of the
as> Radio Center No. 11(Leningrad region, Krasny Bor)

as> The station sent me a small and nice Saint Petersburg Regional
as> Centerґs stiker and a small and beautiful nice Saint Petersburg
as> Regional Centerґs pennant.- They sent the nice Saint Petersburg
as> Regional Center current AM schedule.

as> Delay:  More of five years!!!!

as> V/S: Mikhail Timofeyev-QSL Manager

as> (Arnaldo Slaen, Buenos Aires, Argentina)

Preorder your WRTH 2007: