[HCDX] 3 MEGS

South Africa, 3320, Radio Sondergrense, 2335-2345  Two males conversing in Afrricaans.  The are talking over the telephone, so I suppose this is an interview.  Sometimes I am sorry I never learned Africaans when I was over there.  Signal was good.  (Chuck Bolland, October 1, 2007)

Mali, 4835.57, RTV Du Mali, 2347-2359 Noted typical desert/nomad type music.  After a selection, a male in French language comments, then back to music.  He continues this routine until the hour.  On the hour went off the air.  Signal was
fair.  (Chuck Bolland, October 1, 2007)

Clewiston Florida
NRD535D

Preorder your WRTH 2007: