[HCDX] Norway on AM

Hi list,
I thought that NRK, Norway, had cancelled its AM operations, but evidently not! This morning (Oct 4th) at 03.15 UTC I listened to both 630 (Vigra) and 675 (Röst) with quite good reception, Vigra interfered by the Romanian and Röst by the Dutch station. The programming was P1, but at 04.03 there started on both channels regional programmes from Möre-Romsdal respective Nordland. New politic orders because of the elections in Norway?
73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar - get it now! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200415ave/direct/01/

Preorder your WRTH 2007: