[HCDX] QSL Report

QSL Received:

FRANCE:  Radio France Info, Toulouse - 945.  F/d "Rotatable Antenna" cd, with site, in 20
                  days for a FF followup w/ IRC & CD recording.  Like my QSL for Bordeaux-1206,
                  initial report sent to Radio France offices resulted in no QSL, but another quick reply
                  was received by sending my followup sent to TDF, Radio Business Unit, Shortwave
                  Department, 10 Rue d'Oradour sur Glane, 75732 Paris CEDEX 15, France.
                 (JDS-AL)

 73,

 J.D. Stephens
Hampton Cove, AL, USA