[HCDX] Log

Bolivia, 4699.35, Radio San Miguel, 1020-1040  Male in Spanish comments.
At 1026, music presented.  Signal was just above the noise at a poor level
and was practically gone by 1036.  (Chuck Bolland, October 20,2007)

Peru, 4774.97, Radio Tarmac, 1037-1045  Huaynos music heard at tune-in.
At 1039 a male in Spanish comments, possibly canned promos and ID.
That CODAR(?) is right on top of this freq pulsating against my ear drums.
Back to music at 1040.  Signal was poor.  (Chuck Bolland, October 20, 2007)

China, 6150, Firedrake, 1054-1100 Noted Firedrake jammer here which
is blocking even University Network.  I have Taiwan listed here in my database
between 0900-1400 in Mandarin, so Firedrake must be after that?  Not sure
how current RTI's listing is?  Usually University Network blocks this freq
with their signal, so I don't hear much here.  Signal of Firedrake was good and strong
blocking everyone else. It was gone after the hour.   (Chuck Bolland, October 20, 2007)

Peru, 9720, Radio Victoria, 1059-1120 Noted a woman in comments for a
brief time at 1059.  After the hour male in comments over music.  At
1103 canned promos and program notes  presented.  Something like a
political speech heard from male at 1107.  Signal was fair this morning.
(Chuck Bolland, October 20, 2007)

Romania, 9515, Radio Romania International, (PRES)1110-1130+  Noted a program of features and
comments in the German Language from a male and female.  Music filler between topics.
Many mentions of "Romania" and "Buchuresti".  All of my hardcopy references lists this
transmission between 1200 to 1300 UTC and none mention this freq.  Signal was fair.
(Chuck Bolland, October 20, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD535D

Preorder your WRTH 2007: