[HCDX] Latin America station list

Dear friends
I made a Latin America SW radio list. This list has been compiled
starting
from April 06, for my and my friends personal use. Dario Monferini,
PlayDX
editor, helped me, to up to date it,  I got the idea from the original
Mohrmann's site, Latin American Short Wave Logs,  so far it has not been

not completely updated in past 2 years, the Mosquito Coast DX Team has
done
something, but no carefully. My list is just a simple one compilation,
it's
a beta list too. I hope Mohrmann will restart again his great job! You
can see the new up to date on this blog: http://lasw.blogspot.com/

Ciao
Giampiero

Giampiero Bernardini