Re: [HCDX] Dxers Unlimited's weekend edition for 30-31 December 2006

Dear Mr. Coro,

I have a question for you... If you truely are

>"your host here in Havana, now
>ready to bring you short wave radio's most comprehensive radio hobby
>program.. The one and only that tries really hard to cover all aspects
>of this wonderful and fascinating hobby that you and I love..."

then why is it that Cuban radio stations (non RHC) do not issue individually
specific QSL cards, since these stations are heard all over North America?
I have seen QSL cards that were issued up to the end of the 1950's,
however non after that.  Why not?  And if you are the "pro" so to speak
over there in Cuba, what influence do you really have to suggest to begin
to do so.  Isn't there a radio club in all of Havana that can handle such a
task?  Or how about yourself as the central point of contact - now wouldn't
that make great reporting on your weekly programs (as spoke person for
all reception reports for all Cuban radio verifications)?

I've been meaning to ask someone this question for 30 years. "You're the
man."

73s
Konnie

Your Hotmail address already works to sign into Windows Live Messenger! Get
it now

Preorder your WRTH 2007: