[HCDX] Unid

Unid, 6165, 1014-1058  I have been listening to this station since the beginning of the year
during this time frame.  Noted a format of music and comments at times and at others, just
steady comments.  Can't tell what the language might be, but think it's Vietnamese?  During
times when music is featured, there's canned promos occasionally.  I think I hear
a canned ID at times too.  Signal is always fair to good.   At around 1058, Radio Nederland
 pops up with their carrier and blocks my Unid completely.  At this point, I am leaning towards this
being the Voice of Vietnam.  The VOV has a sked on this freq which is earlier and later, but
not during this period (1000-1100).

 I have checked all reference sources (WRTH 07, PPWBR 07, HFCC, DXLD, etc) and can't find a single entry for this time period on 6165 KHz?  I just checked EiBi's latest updates and still could not find a candidate for this period?  Hopefully, someone can tune in and provide some help?   (Chuck Bolland, January 5, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Preorder your WRTH 2007: