[HCDX] V. of Turkey correct schedule

** TURKEY. In recent discussion about VOT`s Spanish service, I remarked that
the 1730 broadcast on 9780 is half an hour, while the new 0200 on 9865 is a
full hour (minus 5 or 10 minutes). This was based on a Jan 1 VOT schedule
circulated by Mustafa Cankurt, Turkey, on HCDX but not republished in DXLD. It
is also the version archived at http://www.bclnews.it/b06schedules/turkey.htm

However, the 1730 broadcast is axually an hour slot now, so there should be no
difference between the two! Here is VOT`s own HF schedule page showing that
correctly: http://www.trt.net.tr/voiceofturkey/high.htm and there could be
other errors in Mustafa`s version which I suggest we not rely upon (Glenn
Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

Preorder your WRTH 2007: