[HCDX] New DXpedition report from Finland

If driving hundreds of miles just to listen to the radio isn't crazy enough, picture this: I flew thousands of miles from Washington D.C. to Finland to try to pick up stations from around Washington D.C. Well, going to Finland was really a Christmas vacation trip, but a DXpedition to Lemmenjoki was a vital ingredient of it. Fortunately we had some leeway in the timing so that both I and fellow DXer Jari Ruohomäki were able to head north right after Christmas to enjoy improving conditions until the expected rise in solar activity would hit in early January...

Read the full story with pictures at http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/lem239rep.dx

Regards,
Mika Makelainen
Discover http://www.DXing.info/