From: "Rene F. Tetro" <rtetro@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [IRCA] This Morning on 990
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 09:01:55 -0500

I had a problem with 990 WNTP's antenna controller at pattern change this
morning, so we were off the air from 0715-0840.  On my way in to fix the
problem I had a chance to see what could be heard on 990 with WNTP off.

Received CKGM in Montreal between 0805-0830 with a very good signal and
little, if any, fading. I was surprised to get them so well during the day (albeit during critical hours), although I know at night they sometimes kick
our butt locally.

73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro