From: Glenn Hauser [mailto:wghauser@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: donderdag 6 december 2007 17:03
To: bjorn fransson; Hard-Core Hard-Core-DX
Cc: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: UNID 8345 kHz

Bjorn,

This time I don`t think it is an image, or a mixing product. Two clues:
Netherlands, and 8345, one digit off from RN`s Tashkent relay at this hour on
9345. I think it was a punch-up error, not realized since start of the
broadcast before 1400. Probably they immediately switched to the proper
frequency 9345.

After a lot of searching thru the user-unfriendly RN website, I finally found
that the program during this semi hour is The State We`re In:
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/listeningguide/how_to_listen_asiapacific

However, this week`s topic is supposedly the taboo surrounding AIDS. One would
have to listen to the audio file to see for sure if it matches what you heard.
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/thestatewerein/tswiradioprogramme/tswi-prog27

Perhaps Andy Sennitt can clarify this. 73, Glenn Hauser

--- bjorn fransson <bjornfransson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
> Especially Glenn, who knows how to count mirrors and things,
> Just recently (Dec 6th at 15.10 UTC) I heard an UNID station on 8345 kHz,
> with interviews about Kosovo independence, about a document after a trial and
> about the long learning process after the independance. They compared the
> situation with the Netherlands, which was the only country name mentioned,
> besides Kosovo and Albania. The program was all in English and at 15.18.30
> UTC it suddenly was cut off in the middle of a sentance.
> Can anybody help?
> 73 from Björn Fransson, DX-ing on the island of Gotland, Sweden

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs

Preorder your WRTH 2007: