[HCDX] UNID Arabic music station on 15150 kHz 1300-2000 UT

UNID   Thanks to a tip of Noel Green-UK noted an Unidentified Arabic music
station on 15150 kHz in 1300-2000 UT slot on Dec 9th and 10th. QRM
co-channel by VoRUS-RUS, but covered the latter station totally here in
south-western Germany.

Station supposed to be originate from Sabrata Libya, but noted the two
Sabrata outlets still on 17725 and 21695 kHz, IDed in En at 1410 UT, Sabrata
txion very poor signal.

GEORGIA/ABKHAZIA   [tent.] At 0550 UT noted Abkhazia (Georgia) in Russian
again, -- after long break.
9494.74 kHz. But station had left the air approx. 0624 UT, when checked
again.

Yesterday around 1450 UT, and this morning again (0550 and 0630 UT) noted an
UNKNOWN station carrier on 9510.74 kHz. Could that be the 2nd Abkhazia tx,
which was lately near 9535 kHz, BUT on approx. 9508 kHz in the nineties a
decade ago !

U.K.   R Solh from Rampisham-UK to AFG nominal on 15265 at 1200-1500, noted
\\ on a second channel 13830 in 1300-1400 UT slot, same 500 kW powerhouse
sound.

Bad audio circuits these days on ISDN and Webcast mode era:
many complaints about DWL's bad audio via Skelton site 6075 kHz. Heard a
like snatchy staccato, but also noted this suffer on different services via
Skelton site, like VoA French Mo-Fr this morning 0530-0630 SKN 300 kW 180
degr, Dec 10.

> In German Newsgroup A-DX discussed some heavy AUDIO Failure interruptions
> on DWL's UK relay Skelton Cumbria on 6075 kHz in past days.
>
> But not happened on \\ Woofferton freq on 9545 at same time.
>
> ?  Maybe a feeder problem from VTC Merlin control room at Bush house
> towards Englands far north in Cumbria ?
>
> Or the control computer in Skelton suffers lack of power, due lot of
> Graphic or CD Burning software partitions in parallel?
>
> Similar hasty audio interruption noted during 11975 kHz from Skelton,
> 0700-0800 UTC WADR program to West Africa the day before: West African
> Democracy Radio.

U.S.A.   Puzzled me today Dec 10th: VoA Creole from Greenville nominal on
11890, noted 5 kHz up on 11895, covering BBC Nakhorn Pathom Thailand
totally.
1230-1300 UT, maybe a punch up error ? I'll check it tomorrow again.

73 wb

Preorder your WRTH 2007: