[HCDX] Radiostantsiya tikhiy Okean

Russia, 5960, Radiostantsiya Tikhiy Okean, 0950-1000 Tuned in late, but caught usual
end of program with Russian comments by female and male along with music.  With
ID near end of transmission.  However, at 0958 a seperate broadcast in French pops
up on the freq blocking Radiostatnsiya Tikhiy Okean.  On the hour the second station
switches to Spanish and subsequent intel from the broadcast idents it as Radio France
International.  This is the broadcasts I thought was CRI on the 14th here.  So please
correct any info that idents CRI here on 5960 at this time.  (Chuck Bolland, December 15, 2007)

French Guiana (pres), 5960, Radio France International, 0958-1030  At 0958 RFI comes on the
freq with French language comments, then on the hour after time tics, the broadcast
continues in Spanish with male and female commentators in the news.  At 1011, clear
ID by male as, "... Radio France Internationale...".  Then back to news in Spanish.
Signal was good.   This is the station that I thought was CRI on the 14th broadcasting
in Spanish.  Please correct your references.  (Chuck Bolland, December 15, 2007)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Preorder your WRTH 2007: