[HCDX] We got probems.

Hi all,

Just a brief note:  This morning I turned on my receiver and tuned to 5960 KHz at about 0953 UTC
and found the freq being Blocked! by Radio France Internationale.  Obvisouly they came
up earlier than usual and it was blocking Radiostatsiya Tihkiy Okean, Russia.  Hopefully
this will not be a regular practice?  RFI was in French at the time and switched to
Spanish at 1000 UTC. Consequently, I could bearly hear RTO under RFI.

Chuck Bolland
Clewiston, Florida

Preorder your WRTH 2007: