[HCDX] Invitation

Dear friends!!!!

We are really please to introduce you in a new world: www.elmundodelaradio.com

Our site has been created with the prime purpose to giving an informative resource, for all the Radio Manager and Communication’s Students Career.

Although it’s a commercial site; we’re shortly including columns about law radio world, technical reports and interviews to radio’s V.I.P.

We perfectly know the important role that “Social Communication” and the other different promotional ways, had when need build any Publicity Strategy Planning.

After the elaboration and selection of the best alternatives, our Commercial Manager Department, was create a “Publicity Rules planning”; available for every reader of the www.elmundodelaradio.com

Assuming, of course, that each reader or customer certainly may have many different issues to review before give us the role of build their “Publicity Strategy Planning”, we’re capable to provide solves for any need, offering several “Benefit’s Political”

Finally, we must say that all of it; is possible, because of the excellence; expertise and compromise assumed by our Staff; which leads and it’s responsible for the Creation, Foundation and Direction for the most important areas in “ELMUNDODELARADIO.COM”

Staff Manager’s

ü      Christian Bravo de Laguna (Publicist & Site Development)

ü      Rocío González López (Commercial Development)

ü      Arnaldo Leonel Slaen (Moderate & Contents)

Kindest Regards!

Preorder your WRTH 2007: