[HCDX] Static noise issue

Greetings,

In the last couple of days, a noise issue has developed. When I get
heavy rain, I hear an noise like rubbing two pieces of metal together
within the house. a scratching/scraping noise.  If I take a portable
outside, it seems to go away the farther I get from the house. I kicked
the circuit breakers off and it does not do anything. It doesn't do it
everytime it rains, but most of the time a heavy shower hits. True I
have a metal roof, but the wind does seem to cause the noise. But rain
hitting something does. It is really noticeable on a portable, and in
the back of the house closer to my antennas, but not on the R8 near the
front of the house as much. Of course the R8 is well grounded. The
electric frence was arcing the other day, and I fixed that. I even shook
the fence during the heavy rain and it did nothing. Any suggestions?
Thanks.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin