[HCDX] WIGG Test

Hello Dxers,
                  The DX test of WIGG, 1420 KHZ, Wiggins, Mississippi didn't go well at my QTH. I listened to the frequency during the test hours of 0900 to 1000 UTC and couldn't pull them out. I copied multiple stations on that frequency, for the most part not understandable, which created a high pitched het. What I could pull out was mostly talk radio stations and most of the time WHK out of Cleveland, Ohio covered them up. I managed to filter out the het but still with no results. Once I did hear country music but it was down in the mud but that might have been WIGG but not enough for a positive ID. I had my outdoor loop antenna aimed right at Mississippi. It was a big let down for me as I was geared up and ready with a blank reception report form. I guess that the frequency was just too congested for any kind of verifiable copy from here. I hope that the rest of you that tuned in for the test had better luck than I did! I wish to thank the station management for taking the time and effort to do this.

Rich Brock
Bridgewater/Beaver, Pa., USA
(Near Pittsburgh)
Grundig S350