[HCDX] 1160 kHz on 9.660 MHZ

Fellow DXers,

    At 8:00 AM CDT (1400 UTC) ii happened to tune in 9660.0 MHZ and I found
the 'Dusty Rhodes" program featuring 'Oldies'.  RX was as if it was next door.
The station call is
WDJO, 1160 out of Florence, KY.  I announces Florence-Cincinatti and
sometimes Louisville.  Lots of IDs, local commercials.  It is now going on 4 PM CDT,
2200 UTC and is still coming in great.  Clay Owens announces 'Oldies all the
time." I believe Wade Carey announced 'The Club House" sometime earlier.

    Is this something unusual, or haven't I kept up with the times?  Don't be
afraid to respond to my possible ignorance.

Jerry Ervine
AMSAT, NASWA, BPOE
McAllen TX  el06