[HCDX] Latest QSL´s

BARBADOS

92,9 Voice of Barbados, P.O. Box 1267, Barbados,

QSL letter full data in two years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

V/S: Ronald L.H. Clarke, Programme Director Gospel FM & Hott FM,

The station sent me two review about Barbados: "Barbados Holiday Guide"

and "Barbados".They sent me the station history too.

I listened this stations two years ago, on January 2005, in the

Ilha Comprida DX Camp (Brazil) with the DXers and friendsf

DX Clube do Brasil.

VOB has a transmitter fed 5 Kw into 4 element antenna!!!

This is a new radiocountry for me!!!!

(Arnaldo Slaen, Argentina)

JAPAN

9855 Shiokaze International Communications,

Shiokaze (Sea Breeze)

broadcasts to North Korea and is presented by the independent

investigating organization: ``Investigation Commission on Missing

Japanese Probably Related to North Korea``

I sent my reception report by email and received my

QSL Card full data in 18 days

QSL, f/d blue & white printed: ``Rescue! Abductees

by N. Korea – Shortwave - Shiokaze`` COMJAN card. Date, time and

frequency hand written, as the printed frequency is their new frequencies 9645 Khz

& 9950 Khz

(Arnaldo Slaen, Argentina)

Preorder your WRTH 2007: