[HCDX] RSH in Thessaloniki on 17.7

RSH has been heard in Thessaloniki with good signal, 35444  (1900) to
35333  (ca 2000 )and 22332 (2020) as and maximum signal of S9 on
1900  to S-6 on 2000 and no on 2026
NO  significant QRM/N except some very low level DSL line hash and a
carrier of S1 on 16 db pre-amplification

Program  was based with music (oldies) and reports form abroad ,
referred after each song . I have heard the name of Anker Pertersen
on 1947.Later  there were reports from Japan ,S England Scotland,
Finland Switzerland
ON 2006  there was a short news program followed by announcement

Then again 2020  back to the music program , under a very poor signal
, nearly marginal. So that I stopped listening . but again on 2040 signal
seems staging up to S5 with program continuing under oldies  and
IDs/reports  in between with nearly same signal  till a sudden fade our
on 205210
I fond that program stayed at least 15 minutes after  2100

I have uploaded  a file for  the 1900 -1917 transmission:
http://rapidshare.com/files/43480926/RSH_11092.5_1900__17.7.7..mp
3.html   (ca 2 MB )

And
http://www.savefile.com/files/896033
 for  test purposes,   for the time  2020 or 2030 . about 7 mins

http://zlgr.multiply.com (raidio monitoring site plus audio clips )
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
.
on my main : www.geocities.com/zliangas
-tty-px.html : test of various TTY programs
-ethics.htm    : greek ethics , days and institutions
-frape.htm: the greek way of cofee !!!
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop

Preorder your WRTH 2007: