[HCDX] Goodgle Earth Antenna array

Fellas, what do you make of this antenna array located at 49deg 35'40.58"N and 23deg 58' 06.42"E in an area south of Lviv in Ukraine.  Supposedly was a military establishment, but no longer in service.  Quite an interesting array very well visualized with Google Earth.  I immediately considered this to be a woodpecker receiving site.  Any other guesses?  (My theory has not been verified by google searches on the woodpecker in Ukraine, though).........Walt.
PS:  In case the jpg is not transmitted, you can go to those coordinates using Google Earth.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Preorder your WRTH 2007: