[HCDX] 14th Annual Madison-Milwaukee DX Get-together 8/18/07

It is time again for the Madison-Milwaukee Get-together for DXers and  Radio
Enthusiasts! This popular DX event has been held on the third  Saturday in
August in every year since 1994. The purpose from the  beginning has been to
promote camaraderie among all DXers and radio  hobbyists-- "making new
friends and
renewing old friendships." This is  an all-band event, and brings together a
diverse group of hobbyists  who have one thing in common-- a love of radio.

The 14th annual  Madison-Milwaukee DX Get-together returns to Madison this
year, after  a highly successful gathering in Grafton WI last year.

WHEN: Saturday,  August 18, 2007 1:00 PM until approximately 11 PM (come
when
you can  and leave when you must)

WHERE: 3358 Ridgeway Avenue, Madison,  Wisconsin

HOSTS: Bill and Nina Dvorak

We have another great day of  socializing and radio activities lined up this
year, with some fine  demonstrations planned. Also on this year's agenda is
an
optional  side-trip to Stan Broome's storefront radio museum in neighboring
Sun   Prairie. The annual dinner will once again be held at the Esquire Club.
The
program immediately following dinner includes door prizes and other
surprises.  An evening session, including the annual cake cutting,  follows
back at Bill
and Nina's.

For more information about this  event, directions, information on
accommodations, or the answer to any  event-related question, please e-mail
Bill
off-list at _dxerak@xxxxxxxx (mailto:dxerak@xxxxxxx)  (please  include
"Madison DX
GTG" in the subject line), and we will send you an  invitation and
information
sheet.

Every year interest in and  attendance at the GTG has grown, and once again
this year we expect in  excess of 30 DXers to attend. We hope that you can
come
and promise  that you will have a great time if you do. Hope to see you in
Madison  on August 18!
73     Bill  Dvorak