[HCDX] turkey qsl

Regarding Hectors woes with Voice of Turkey . Yes you indeed  ' probably '
hear the Voice Of Turkey ', but did not recieve a QSL . Some dxers never try
for QSLS but state that they heard the station , as for me, I am a QSL
hound.......To me bragging rights in our hobby IS A QSL !!!
Of course I have heard tons of stations not verified . I place those under a
heading of HEARD. NOT VERIFIED..then there's my favorite lists of stations
QSL'd.
I suggest you write to them again and plead with them that you really NEED a
QSL for you hobby, tell them you collect them .
I of course not only have a QSL from them, but a swell Banner that says
V.O.T on it .

Good luck Hector .

tom messer
mequon wi.