Re: [HCDX] WLOL 2nd QSL card received Patrick

I wonder if I would have the same result if I sent a follow-up to a report they never replied to in the 70s. I bet I've still got the tape somewhere too.

Paul

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patrick Martin" <mwdxer@xxxxxxxxx> To: <mwoz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <wienbob@xxxxxxx>; <BACONTI@xxxxxxx>; <gaylemt@xxxxxxxxxx>; <irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <martinfoltz@xxxxxxx>; <martin.foltz@xxxxxxxxxx>; <am@xxxxxxxxxxx>; <hard-core-dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <showe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 1:35 PM
Subject: [HCDX] WLOL 2nd QSL card received

1330    WLOL    MIN, Minneapolis-St.Paul, rec 2nd QSL card from orig
report (presumed) from 11/17/2005. Nice Relevant Radio WLOL QSL card,
full details including tx locations and small pix of coverage map day &
night on card. 3 towers, 2 patterns, 9700 watts day/5100 watts night.
V/S: Paul Sadek-OM. Address: 919 Lilac Drive, North-Golden Valley  MN
55422. The folding card I got a week or so ago was very nice, but this
one is a full QSL card with lots of details.  (PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager

Order your WRTH 2008:

published by Michael Stutz at