[HCDX] logs - for Thursday Morning. Just time killers/spoilers

Peru, 4790.07, Radio Vision, 0900-0925,  In secular mode with steady Huaynos
music and a canned ID every 10 minutos, "...Radio Vision ...". Signal was at a fair level with the annoying CODAR interference. (Chuck Bolland, April 10, 2008)

Peru, 6019.45, Radio Victoria, 0931-0945, (pres) With the signal needing
a lot of tweeking, I noted the "Weeping Preacher" with his usual sermon type comments. Ofcourse there's not chance of an ID when the Preacher is charging forward with his tearful religious comments. The signal quality remained poor
during the period.  (Chuck Bolland, April 10, 2008)

Unid, 6039.61, 0945-1000 Noted a male and female in Spanish language comments. Could not make out any specific details since the signal was too weak. Back in 2002, Radio Amanecer International, from Dominican Republic was heard on 6039.42 KHz by Bjorn Malm. I have a listing in my database for Radio San Antonio, Peru also from the year 2002. This is very doubtful. If I had to choose, I'd go with Amancecer. At 0959 a carrier comes up on
6040 blocking all.  It was China.  (Chuck Bolland, April 10. 2008)

New Zealand, 7145, Radio New Zealand International, 1025-1035, Noted a male and female in English Language conversation. "Your listening to ... on Radio New Zealand International ...". The Program is a accumulation of worthless news tidbits. Signal was good. (Chuck Bolland, April
10, 2008)

Russia, 7200, Radio Rossii, Yakutsk, Siberia, 1037-1100 Noted a male and female in steady Russian Language comments. At 1045, a brief break in comments for music then back to talking. Signal is barely audiable over the noise floor. (Chuck Bolland, April 10, 2008)

Indonesia, 9680, Radio Republic Indonesia, 1045-1100, Noted some Indonesian comments from a female, most of the programming consisted of local music. Signal was poor with fading dominating.
(Chuck Bolland, April 10, 2008)

Note: I continued to monitor 3200.13 KHz this morning and although a carrier was heard from the unid harmonic, it never developed enough to hear actual audio. However, I think conditions will improve and be more favorable as we approach the 20th of this month.

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59.HTML

Order your WRTH 2008: