[HCDX] CFFX QSL update

Just a note to let everyone know that Saul and I are working on processing
the CFFX QSL cards. Because we received a large number of requests, and
because the transnational nature of the QSL process is a little convoluted,
we are trying to get all the requests and responses taken care of with the
minimum number of mailings.

The bottom line ... the QSLs will soon be in the mail. We ask that everyone
just continue to be patient. I promise that everyone who heard the test and
wants a QSL will get one. Thanks and 73s,

Jim Pogue
IRCA/NRC Joint Broadcast Test Committee Coordinator
Memphis, TN USA

Order your WRTH 2008: