[HCDX] Fwd: RE: Question about my reception report

Sign up for IDXC Free Email Service - Get yourname@xxxxxxxx
http://mail.idxc.org
--- Begin Message ---
Hello Akbar:  wonderful to hear from you again. Hope you are having a
happy New Year. Thank you for your reception report below; we're happy
to report that it is confirmed and that we will send you our 11th
Anniversary QSL later today.

I apologize for not sending a reply to your previous report but it was
never delivered. During January, there were some problems with emails
sent to qsl@xxxxxxx as this account is an alias for my personal INBOX at
aj@xxxxxxxx For some reason, our IT department decided that my personal
account must be changed to janitscheka@xxxxxxx to match RFA's
long-standing naming convention for email accounts.  It was not until
January 25th that we realized the problem and corrected it.  While all
is working properly now, it seems that many reception reports sent to
qsl@xxxxxxx, or to aj@xxxxxxx were simply not received.

If you know of anyone else that is also missing confirmations from RFA,
pls ask them to write directly to me or to qsl@xxxxxxx again so we can
work on confirming their outstanding reports, no matter how old the
report is.

Thank you again for your email; it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

73s. AJ

AJ Janitschek
Radio Free Asia