[HCDX] WNTP DX Test postponed

Just in case anyone missed this, I'm retransmitting René's earlier e-mail
regarding postponement of tonight's test.

Hi all,

Because of the inclement weather today and tonight here in Philadelphia, I
am going to have to postpone the WNTP DX Test until March 15 (Friday night
into Saturday morning).  Aside from the difficult travel conditions, the
other work I needed to do tonight is going to be impossible because I won't
be able to get to the towers with the heavy snowfall today and expected ice
tonight.

Sorry about the short notice.  The setup, conditions, and procedures for the
DX Test on March 15 will be the same as they would have been tonight.  I
will not be able to do the test before 3/15 because I leave on 2/28 for
England for two weeks (coming home on 3/13).

73,
Rene'

Rene F. Tetro
Lansdale, PA, USA
W2FIL, WPXG816, WPXU288
Coordinates:  40DN 12' 41"N   75DW 18' 22"W
Grid:  FN20IF
Email:  rtetro@xxxxxxxxx
Websites:  www.radioveronica.us; www.veronicafm.org; www.exalt1700.org;
www.breezy1630.org; www.dxhub.com