Re: [HCDX] Program on 5837

Luigi/Hector,

1) surely you mean 5835?

2) My WRTH 2008 frequency list does not show RFE on 5835, but RFA, VOA, and
Deewa Radio.

3) However, currently the only station scheduled on 5835 at this hour is WHRI.
Somehow WRTH missed listing WHRI on 5835, where it has been for some time.

4) Per WHR sked, the Saturday 1000-1030 slot is occupied by Radio Weather, a
pseudo-DX, pseudo-scientific, stealth-evangelism show, which I do not find
``very nice`` at all...

5) If you really meant some frequency other than 5835, disregard.

73, Glenn Hauser, OK

--- "Hector E. Perez" <np4fw@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yesterday I heard a very nice program at 5837 khz on 1015 hrs UTC. My WRTH
> is showing me BBG Radio Free Europe.  Can anyone share more details regarding
> this program?  Where is it being aired etc.
>
> Luigi
>
> San Juan

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Order your WRTH 2008: