[HCDX] Couple late night logs

Swaziland, 3240, Trans World Radio, Swaziland, 0257-0315, Noted chimes prior to the hour with an ID in English by a male every 20 seconds or so, "This is Trans World Radio, Swaziland". On the hour programming begins in possibly Swahili language comments. Then Hilife music starts too. Signal was fair. (Chuck Bolland, March 2, 2008)

South Africa, 3320, Radio Sondergrense, 0311-0320, At tune in, heard steady music under QRM. Music continues even under the QRM, while the signal stays at a fair level. (Chuck
Bolland, March 2, 2008)

Costa Rica (non), 3350, Radio Exterior Espana, 0320-0330, Noted a male and female in Spanish language news and commentary about Spain. Signal was good. (Chuck Bolland,
March 2, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
R-390A.  I am finding the R-390A to be an excellent DX machine eventhough it
doesn't have all of the bells and whistles that other receivers may have. I stuck a
Timewave DSP-599zx at the hot end(AF) of the R-390A which gave me some
control over the audio and this has renewed my pleasure using the R-390A.

Try http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE59,HTML for free database

Order your WRTH 2008: