[HCDX] power outage adn logs

Hello and happy Easter for the Catholic Christians of the lists. Our  Easter
will be in 27th of April
The power outage in Greece  has been  just today (Friday) ended  , after
continuous and escalated fights  of the workers of the national electricity
company , as a part of the  worker syndicates against the just passed  thru
the Parliament insurance program/bill
This  week the power outages  were of much higher frequency, than the
previous week.   On the first days  this  week  the power outages were once
at least per day, and  for 60 to 90 minutes ,   with the maximum for
yesterday  with two power cuts and a total  of 4 hours. Unfortunately for me
in Dx terms,  I had the opportunity only two days to listen as the remain days
there were  many other tasks to do or was out in the city .

Here is a  listing with only two logs on power outage:
http://zlgr.multiply.com/journal/item/149/   (only the logs )

Malagasy 5010 RTM 1834 with hiphop song 1849 with old song. Talks in
1902  in French. 1904 -6 with talks about SMSing . S7  with fair signal 18-3

Ethiopia 7110  R Ethiopia   1952  with folk songs 1957  with something as
preaches .
Crash signal 1958 by s station (AWR?)  in Farsi , but with news and politics
then (2000)with prg from AWR, that wiped out the signal from Ethiopia   18-3

some other logs , Sunday 16

NIGERIA 9690 V o Nigeria 0848  with Hausa ethnic song 'monotony' Talks
by YL in Hausa  S3 but 44344 .

NIger 9705 Tele sahel 0909 , ethnic songs. Discussions between  man and
woman pn 1036
  At 1230* Xinjiang PBS left the  frequency on favor to Niger's signal

JAPAN 9750 NHK  1235 with talks betw two people S3 33333

Pirate  6882 Playback about 1245  with a pop song IS

6140 EMR at 1301  with many IDs  followed by a  jingle  of the type ' Green
light  the pirate station'

LATVIA 9290 R Monina(?)  1312 with classical music , address in NL talks
buy OM in English and Dutch .Church music on 1308

pir 6220 Mystery Radio 1342 with hot pop songs and S9 level

and some check up today
9745 V of Han talks by YL with S9 max
9750 V of Malaysia ,Malay  prg  S10 max , a bit disturbed

Please read my aricle on SINPO at (one line!)
http://zliangas.blogspot.com/2008/02/sinpfemo-better-signal-tech-analysis-
by.html
________________________
http://zliangas.blogspot.com  (radio tech , gadgets, grk ethics)
http://zlgr.multiply.com (radio monitoring site plus audio clips ) MAIN SITE
http://www.worldisround.com/articles/302315/ (Litohoro) 321199/Tinos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zachgr    pictures upload
http://www.geocities.com/zliangas
http://www.myspace.com/310100806
http://del.icio.us/gr_geek1
Zacharias Liangas , Thessaloniki Greece
greekdx @ otenet dot gr  ---
Pesawat penerima: ICOM R75 , Lowe HF150 , Degen 1102,1103,108,
Tecsun PL200/550, Chibo c300/c979, Yupi 7000
Antenna: 16m hor, 2x16 m V invert, 1m australian loop

Order your WRTH 2008: