[HCDX] Peru

Peru, 9720, Radio Victoria, 1020-1030  I tried 6020 for Victoria and although I could hear
them there, it was almost impossible.  Here on 9720, their signal is loud and clear at
this time with a female in Spanish comments to a male.  This possibly a testimonial
of the female.  At 1029 canned promos and ID's.  Signal collapses into the splatter by 1031
resulting in a fair signal becoming a poor to threshold signal.  (Chuck Bolland, January 4, 2008)

China, 9500, China National Radio One, (PRES),1035-1103 Noted a female and male
in Chinese comments during the period.  A second station is on the freq causing QRM.
It seems to be a religious station in unknown language.  CPBS has a poor signal.
Still audible at 1103, but barely with CVC covering now.  (Chuck Bolland, January 4, 2008)

Australia, 9500, 1035-1105  Noted a religous station here during period.  Not sure
of the language being broadcast?  At about 1051, a seaonal song heard.  At
1056 other music heard.  This time it's Hindu type music making me think I am
listening to CVC out of Australia.  However my current list from Eibi says CVC
comes up at 1100 not 1000.  Female talks in Hindi after and during the music.
Station is taking over the frequency as it's signal improves.  Heard "CVC" in
comments on the hour by female.  Heard "Bollywood" mentioned during music.
So this must be that via Australia. (Chuck Bolland, January 4, 2008)

Clewiston Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: