WIMA 1150 kHz Lima, Ohio DX Test
Date: Saturday morning (late Friday night), Jan. 5,
2008.
Time: 2 - 2:30 a.m. Eastern Time, 0700 - 0730 UTC.

1,000 watts using non-directional antenna pattern.
Programming will consist of special voice
announcements by our own Fred Vobbe of NRC's DX Audio
Service, music by the Ohio State Marching Band, Morse
code and 1,000 Hz tones.

73  - J.D. Stephens
      Broadcast Test Committee

Be a better friend, newshound, and