[HCDX] Logs

Suriname, 4990, Radio Apintie, 0940-1005 Noted a male and female in Dutch language conversation. At 0954, heard a short period of music. Then more comments untill the hour. Judging from the format, this sounds like a religious program which continous
through the top of the hour.  Signal was poor with CODAR and noise.  (Chuck
Bolland, May 25, 2008)

Mexico, 4800, XERTA, 1005-1015 Period filled with religious music and talk. At about 1009, noted ID in both Spanish and English with URL as: "www.XERTARADIO.com" Signal was very good. This was my unid last weekend on this freq when condx weren't as
good as today.  (Chuck Bolland, May 25, 2008)

Central America, Unid, 5952.47, 1018-1030 Initially noted a male in Spanish language comments for a minute, then at 1019 a female person begins to talk. She is followed with music. Everything sounds like religious. At 1024 male talks. This is followed by an ID from a female but missed it. Signal was Good. (Chuck Bolland, May 25, 2008)

Note:  There's a wave file of the above ID at
http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE60.HTML

if you'd like to try and identify the station? Send me your results if you please?
My email is:   ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: