[HCDX] Wed Log

Indonesia, 4750, RRI Makassar, 0942-1000, Tuned in while usual EZL
type music from Indonesia is being present.  Between music selections,
notice a female in Indonesian comments then back to music.  At 0950
a male and female comment.  This seems to be a promo for a  future
program possibly?  Music continues after the promo. At 0958 female
comments again until 0959 when Islamic programming begins with
possibly the Qur'an being recited by a male. I can't recall the last time I heard Makassar. It's been either off the air or condx have been too
poor to hear them.  However, this mornings condx aren't better than
usual and I am suspecting that Makassar's transmitter being easily heard, may have possibly been down for maintenance recently and this is the
improved results?  Just my opinion.  Signal remain fair during the
listening period.  (Chuck Bolland, July 23, 2008)

Malaysia, 6049.62, Radio Television Malaysia, 1007-1020, With a barely audible signal, have female in comments/news in Iban language
probably until 1011.   After a period of dead air, music is presented.
Signal remained threshold to poor.  (Chuck Bolland, July 23, 2008)

Clewiston, Florida
NRD545

Order your WRTH 2008: