  From: ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: ka4prf@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2008 09:44
  Subject: [shortwaveworld] Russia 7200

  Russia, 7200, Radio Yakutsk, 0901-0930 Steady
Russian comments by
  various persons. At 0907 and for a couple of
minutes, canned ID's as
  "Radio Yakutsk". It isn't spelled like it
sounds, "Radio Yu-Key'" Anyway,
  I got a good recording which I am posting at:

  http://www.orchidcitysoftware.com/IMAGE61.HTML

  Maybe someone could explain the pronunciation
difference I hear. Signal
  was good during the listening period. (Chuck
Bolland, September 20, 2008)

  Clewiston, Florida
  NRD545

  __._,_.___
  Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post)
| Start a new topic
  Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database |
Polls | Members | Calendar

  Change settings via email: Switch delivery to
Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional
  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use |
Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  Yahoo! Finance
  It's Now Personal

  Guides, news,