Da: RDC-Roberts-Data [mailto:RDC-Roberts-Data@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Inviato: Sonntag, 30. März 2008 14:07
A: "Stumpf Carl Andreas"
Oggetto: Stumpf Carl Andreas: about RSD 2007 RX report

Dear Andy, HB9GCE,

thanks for your email and em-pee-drei recording.

PLEASE send me (by email) a copy of your written reception report

AND tell me exactly what you included with the report in the envelope

(you mentioned USDollars5 -- anything else??).

I will contact Radio St. Helena and ask about your reception report.

I have 17 other "missing" reports from USA and three more from Europe

to sort out.

It would appear that a lot of mail is "stolen" in South Africa. Any letter

that looks in any way to be "interesting" seems to "disappear".

That is the fastest route, but it is also not safe.

With best 73's de

Robert Kipp   ZD7PU

Checked by AVG.
17:02