[HCDX] FW: B08 IRRS-Shortwave and EGR schedule effective Oct. 26, 2008

-----Original Message-----

From: irrs-listeners-bounces+emrsw=blueyonder.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:irrs-listeners-bounces+emrsw=blueyonder.co.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ron Norton

Sent: 26 October 2008 09:52

To: emrsw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cc: IRRS-Shortwave listeners

Subject: B08 IRRS-Shortwave and EGR schedule effective Oct. 26, 2008

Dear IRRS and EGR listeners and friends,

Just a short message to let you know that our new winter 2008 (B08) schedule

comes into effect today Oct. 26, 2008, when we turn our clocks back one hour

over-here in Europe .

Please check our new schedules online at:

http://www.nexus.org/NEXUS-IBA/Schedules

We are now adding one hour every Friday, Saturday and Sunday to Europe,

Mid East and Africa.

Our broadcasts can be also heard 24/24 and 7/7 via streaming audio at

http://mp3.nexus.org and http://www.egradio.org . Reports and comments on
our programs are always greatly appreciated at reports (at) nexus (dot) org.

Best 73s, and stay tuned!

Ron

--

Ron Norton                       NEXUS-Int'l Broadcasting Association

email: ron (at) nexus (dot) org                    http://www.nexus.org

Order your WRTH 2008: