[HCDX] New MW QSL

1350    JOER    Japan, Horoshima, after about a year and two months and
2 f/ups, I finally got my QSL from JOER, RCC. For some reason, this one
was slow to receive. Most JJ stations are excellent fast QSLers. With
this, I have once again 100% reply of JJ stations. As usual, this is
another really nice full color QSL card with photo on the tower. No V/S,
but date & time, station, etc are all on the card with "Confirmed Your
Report!". QSL no. US001 also typed on the back. Address: 21-3
Moto-machi, Naka-ku, Hiroshima 730-6504, Japan. Also sent program
schedule in Japanese.  Japan QSL :#113. MW QSL #3001. I am really
pleased with this one. It is always special to get a new QSL from Japan.
(PM-OR)

Patrick Martin
KGED QSL Manager

Order your WRTH 2008: