Alpo Heinonen (Idän nopein raportoija, heh heh!)

Lähettäjä: MINURCA <radmin@xxxxxxxxx>
Vastaanottaja: Alpo Heinonen <alpo.heinonen@xxxxxx>
Aihe: Ici Radio MINURCA

Hello Alpo,
Our 20kw transmitter has not worked for some time now, and we're attempting
to organise new equipment. At the moment, our shortwave broadcasts are
going out on a very low power transmitter, on 9500 and 5900 kHz.

When at home in my native Canada, I often listen to programmes on Finish
Radio Wylie, which is rebroadcast on the World Radio Network, and carried
on the CBC.

I'd love to travel to the far north some day and experience radio reception
in near perfect conditions.

Your photos are now proudly displayed on our world map, where we attach
photos and postcards from our overseas listeners. There is no room left on
the map near Finland, so you have now taken over part of Russia!

All the best,

David Smith
Radio MINURCA
Bangui, Central African Republic