Kelejä? etc.

This is a message from Mauno Ritola <ritola@xxxxxxxxxx>

Aamulla tuli jonkin verran jenkkejä. Ken on lomalla/vapaalla, varmaan
kannattaa ma-aamunakin kopaista bändiä.
Lisäksi varoittava esimerkki mainosten arvosta identifioinnissa
ketjubreikeissä (NRC-listalta):

>On 1590AM on Friday 7 January at 0745 UTC (Thursday 11.45 pm California
>time) I heard ads for local companies in the Los Angeles area  (Spa at
>South Coast Plaza in Costa Mesa, and Sword Medical Center for Hair
>Replacement which their web site shows has 5 or 6 sites in the LA area).
>The John and Jeff Show was mentioned, but I can't work out if I was
>listening to the John and Jeff show or to a trailer for the program.

I emailed the person responsible for "Affiliate Relations" at Fisher
Entertainments, which produces the John and Jeff Show.

Almost by return he stated

you heard it on wsmn.
the la ads are because the station has neglected to cover them with
nashua ads.
WSMN Nashua NH is one of three US stations have heard on 1590 (along with
WAKR and WARV).  So nothing new.....but an interesting search.

Thanks to all who helped.

Paul