[DX] QSL with a virus

Voice of Freedom and Renewal, 7000 kHz, verified by email my report from
infosaf@xxxxxxxxxx after I sent them a sound file of the progrmaming
which I heard. Getting the QSL involved a few messages back and forth,
as they are only able to handle WAV files. But watch out when you
receive an e-mail from them; an attachment sent to me was infected by a
virus and had to be deleted. TX power said to be 10 kW, QTH undisclosed.
PX schedule every day from 0330-0430 and 1300-1400 UTC, except on
Friday, when they are on the air at 0600-0800 UTC. V/s Fathi A\Elaziz,
SAF Secretary for Culture and Information - SAF meaning Sudan Alliance
Forces. They have not responded to my message informing them about their
virus infection.

73
Mika Makelainen, Finland
http://www.makelainen.com/dx